Before you start
What you need to know before starting a new Metamaze project.
Before you can start with creating a Metamaze project, you need to have a clear view of what the process is that you want to automate and how. Specifically, an answer is needed to the following questions
To prepare for a scoping meeting, it helps to bring an overview of
- List of all document types that you need to extract
- Per document type, a list of entities (fields) you want to extract.
- Per entity, basic information like
- Minimum number of occurrences
- Maximum number of unique occurrences
- Parsing / standardisation required?
- Annotated examples of all document types and entities. Preferably a couple of examples per document type is needed to estimate diversity.