Comment on page
Roles & permissions
You can find all the permissions each role has within Metamaze in the below overview.
There are five roles, each with its responsibilities and access to certain modules of the software:
- has access to all parts of the software
- has access to all parts of the software, excluding the projects the admin has no access to
- is responsible for all settings (users, flow, input and output API settings, ...)
- has access to all parts except the settings
- is responsible for monitoring the operators and labelers
- is responsible for uploading and managing the training data for the models
- is responsible for evaluating and analyzing the documents processed
- is responsible for sending processed documents to the training set so that models improve over time.
- Is responsible for analyzing analytics.
- is responsible for labelling documents as training data
- is responsible for validating the processed documents and fixing production issues, but can not add or change training data.
- is responsible for labelling document as training data, validating the processed documents and fixing production issues.